Yamanlar Textile Inc.

Yamanlar Textile Inc. The Yamanlar family has actually served in the textile industry since 1973, and later the year 1999 started operating in the sector within its own structure. Despite being a family company, gives importance to professionalism and adopted institutionalism in its management. Yamanlar Tekstil is excited to share its knowledge and experience gained by its productive life more than 46 years with its precious customers.

Our company, which has a competent staff in producing knitted fabric ever since its foundation; It manufactures all kinds of Single jersey Supreme, interlock, rib, camisole, pique, Thessaloniki, double-thread, triple-thread, punto Milano , punto di Roma , velvet, towel, welsoft and fleece.


Yamanlar Textile Inc presents proudly the quality and the stability thanks to its devoted employees and customer satisfaction policy. The company has increased its export volume year by year thanks to using of advanced technology, research and development activities and successful sales and marketing strategies.

Our company, which has been exporting since 1999, exports 85% of the production directly to all over the world, especially to European countries. The remaining 15% of the production is given to exporter of apparel industry in the domestic market.

Although it is a medium-sized enterprise, it has been known in the textile industry in a short time by focusing on quality and showing high determination to succeed difficult goals since it was founded ,never gives up on these principles.

The company's indispensable principles are constant quality, optimum service, delivery on time with affordable prices. Believing that the key of being successful is working with the principle of continuity in production, honesty and quality in service, Yamanlar Tekstil will always continue to serve you today and in the future by thanking you for your close attention and support.

Our company engaged in the export or domestic exports 80-90% of its activities abroad and sells it to companies.

Countries exported ;

Turkic Republics, Italy, England, Germany, Russia, Poland


our blog


Yamanlar Tekstil Inc., which reinforces its strong position in local and global markets with its quality, product variety and innovation in fabric production, produces 18 million meters of fabric per year with its rich collection for ready-to-wear well known fashion brands especially in European and American markets.

Yamanlar Tekstil Inc.



Seyit Nizam Mah., Seyitnizam Cad., No:51/4B, Zeytinburnu, İstanbul, Türkiye

Get Directions

+90 212 416 89 10

+90 212 416 89 11